Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

The First Day I Toast A Girl – Part 9


I sat down on my bed and was thinking on how to handle this two babes this nite since am not accustomed to girls.i looked at my watch and its 5:45pm.i decided to call ojoto to know if our plan work.i put my sim card inside ogechi’s touch light phone she droped on the table before going to the kitchen.i called and he picked immediately. Me:hello my padi. Ojoto:how far naw. Me:padi no wahala our plan work? ojoto:yes our plan worki was excited* me:thank God.. oJoto:which time wey you go come? Me:ogechi is preparing food in the kitchen,once i finish eating i will come over immediately. ojoto:ohk…..no wahala.make sure sayy you buy facecap for you dickson. me:whats that? Ojoto:you be mumu?na bleep you dey come to bleep if you no know. Me:wetin you mean by facecap for my dickson? ojoto:you go fall your hand one day ooo..condom now,you be pickin?no be your mate get family with children.you dey here dey do anyhow.you sure say you even knw how to bleep at all. Me:na you knw now.. ojoto:should i teach you that one? Me:na insult be that one abi na what?.. ojoto:i just say lemme ask.guy i dey expect you ooo. me:nsogbu akaro nku hang upi started thinking how that nite will be like since i havent had s-x with any girl in my entire life…………after like 5mins later.ogechi came with the food and drop it on the table.we started eating,we gist about so many things.when we finish eating,i went to bathroom to bath.after bathing i won my cloth and i told ogechi that i will be back soon,that i want to see my friend.she said no problem that she will be expecting me to be back on time.i said ohk…i dash out to ojoto’s house.i knock at the door.a female voice echoed out.she opened the door and behold she is my Sekxy mabel. mabel:igwe welcome…… me:how are you my dear? Mabel:why did you kept me waiting? Me:i had a visitor. Mabel:who is that? Me:my sister so i dnt want her to see me with a girl. mabel:are you not matured enough to have girlfriend?gush! Thats nonsense.. me:where is ojoto? mabel:he said that he is coming and leftojoto get mind oooo,what if this babe na thief nko* mabel:i miss you alot igwe.ever since then we discussed i invent that you are part of mei was amazed,a girl i want to toast but i dnt knw how to go about it is now toasting me.ifem n’acho na-uko elu kam furu na uko ala*i think am inlove with you. me:pretendinginlove with me? Mabel:yes.please dnt say no to me.me:i wish………. she pound on me and started kissing me*i was only kissing and touching her bweast because am amature in terms of bedmatics.she was about to unzip my trouser to bring out my dickson.. me:wait…..wait… Mabel:what is it babe? Me:i hvnt done this before. mabel:co-mon let me teach you.i want you inside me please.are you with cd? Me:whats that? Mabel:condom? Me:no………..she dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out condom and won me the facecap as ojoto called it.she pulled her cloth off and she did the same to me.i was about to enter her,ogechi’s touch light fone i put my simcard started ringing…………………………..

To Be Continued…

   CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE PART 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog