Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

My Life At Thirty (18+) – Part 19


When i wanted to pray, i gave her something like a scarf to put on her head and we continue watching the film after my prayer. I lost interest in the film when i realized there were so many S£x scenes in the film even though she tried to talk me through it. She left my room close to 7pm when someone called her that he is waiting for her by her entrance.
Over the next few days, the thought of all i heard from Esther didn’t get out of my mind, could it be true that brother Ismaeel is a womanizer? I don’t have evidence and i cant judge him. What is even the tendency that Esther didn’t tell me all that just to cause problem between me and my brother. They might be jealous of our closeness and for her to tell me all those stuff but the question was, when she accused Ezekiel of coming to check on his crime partner he didn’t respond. I tried to take note of Ismaeel movement over these weeks but it was definitely opposite of what Esther told me. In fact i did it to the extent of watching the relationship between him and Angela but from my observation, they were sworn enemy. They always argue with each other and there was a time there argument almost turn to fight one evening like that.

As the semester was coming to an end, i don’t really know how it happened that I and Esther that we started getting close to each other. Close to each other in terms of talking about personal stuff from life, experiences and academics. I started enjoying her company but i knew my limit, i can never subject myself to body contact with her. I realized Esther respected me a lot and my conversation with her actually change her perception about Alfa who keep beards and doesn’t allow their trouser to touch ground.

First semester exam was already here and gone, i wouldn’t lie that it was a tedious task for me combining all my activities together, i nearly broke down during the exam but i Thank God for the strength during the exam. The major cause of it was that our exam period coincides with when IJMB exam was fixed so the student in my coaching class needed me more at that very time and there was no substitute for me at that particular time. From class to class tutorials, to mosque tutorial and my coaching class.
It was during 200level second semester exam period i met Aisha in the mosque, even though she has always been constant in tutorial class but we hardly talk to each other aside greeting. Aisha was a 200level finance student, the first thing that happened was that we exchanged number and she started calling to find about my well being at every point in time. Aisha will call me early in the morning, afternoon and evening before going to bed. I didn’t count it as anything though as i believe it was normal friendship.

Esther noticed the number that always call me and there was a time she enquired about who she was and i told her everything and it was from her that she i learnt that definitely she has interest in me. I shrug it off and made her understand that i was not ready for something like that but i see her as a friend though. Sincerely i like her as a person because she was so nice to me but i never invited her to my house for once.
Ester disturbed me so many times that she wanted to know who the lady was that i should invite her over to our house but i always decline. I don’t want a situation i will invite her and she will be feeling maybe i also have something for her. This lovely Saturday afternoon, i was inside my room when my phone started ringing, it was Esther on the screen of the phone “Alfa, please come to my house now, its very urgent, i have something important to show you”, that was all she said on phone as she cut the call immediately.

I started wondering what was it that she wanted to show me that she sounded so urgent on phone, i never thought of any negative thing as i believe we are already so close and we are more like brother and sisters now. I knocked on her door
           CLICK HERE CONTINUE PART 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog