Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Joke: Bisi Had An Unknown Caller


See how it happened…bisi had an unknown caller and the following conversation took place.

BISI:hello
CALLER:do u have a boyfriend?
BISI: yes of course
CALLER:Ehn ehn. so you have a bf abi? it’s your dad,you’ll meet me at home. you will tell me when you started growing horns.

Minutes later another unknown caller called…

BISI:hello.
CALLER:do you have a bf?
BISI:no
CALLER:i see u don’t luv me.it’s me your bf
BISI:ehhhhh sweetheart i’m so sorry.i thought it was my stupid dad.
CALLER:it’s still your dad,just wanted to confirm if you had one. you’re dead today,na me be stupid daddy abi??

What will you do next if you are the one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog