Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Bomblastic Grammar From Nigerian Girls


OMG! Please fasten your seatbelt. We are taking off soon! NIGERIAN BABES DON COME AGAIN ooo (LWKMD)
1. Thank God for a brown new day!

2. My god is upsome! 

3. Why are people so weekend? (coz they are Friday)

4. Not all dat glitters are goats! (goat ko, gorrila ni) 

5. Majority carries the volt (volt ko!? Transformer ni?)

6. May your name be highly exhausted! 

7. My waste is paining me!

8. Thank God for spearing my life (with arrow abi with dagger?)

9. What is strong with you? (Sttrong kor.. decoder ni)

10. Lord! you are the killer dat holds my life! (GBAM!! ) 

11. Pls, how much is your age? (Na 22naira o!)

12. Look to the window, the principal just passed away (na you kill am abi?)

13. I am not priding pls

14. Lord let your wheel be done… (God’ wheelbarrow spoil b4?

Naija I dey hail o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog