Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

My wife has to be educated, homely - Pasuma Alabi

In a recent interview, celebrated fuji musician, Ajibola Odetola, aka Wasiu Alabi Pasuma,  talks about his career and other related matters,When asked the kind of woman he is interested in getting married to?He said: ''I want a woman who has the fearof the Lord. She has to be educated and homely. If I find a woman who has all thesequalities and a few extras, you would be the first to know''.Why have you decided to remain single?I am not single. I have children out of wedlock. I am married to my children and I am happy with them. That does not erase the fact that I may decide to get married tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog