Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

Akpos Joke: Banks

Akpos sent the following letter this morning:I
have been dating her for over four months
now and everything was going fine until this
morning when I decided to invite her to my
place. And she came!
When we were together, her phone rang but
she refused to pick her call, and I ask her
why she didn’t pick, she said nothing.
I checked who was calling her, I saw
‘Sterling Bank calling’, and I begged her to
pick, maybe the bank wants to give her
money.
After that another call entered, ‘GTB calling’,
she ignored it, UBA followed, and I picked it
but the person didn’t talk so I cut the call.
A minute later, First Bank call entered, she
put it on hold, when Zenith Bank called, she
shouted at Zenith Bank.
An hour later, one call entered her phone
singing a Lionel Richie song, I check and I
saw ‘Central Bank’ ( CBN), she picked it and
answered the call sweetly.
Later when I asked her, she said that her
Uncle who is working there was the one that
wished to speak with her through the office
line.
Few minutes later, World Bank call entered
and she was so happy to pick the call. After
she had finished receiving the call I picked
up my phone to flash her number. Guess
what I saw? Community Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog