Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Koko Master 'D’banj' Shares Cute Photo Of His Dad to Celebrate Father's Day [See]

Koko Master D'banj took to instagram to celebrate his Father, He shared this photo of his father and wrote; “Happy Fathers day to the Best Dad in the world and the Original Kokomaster. I thank you so much for Bringing me into this world and for Raising me up in the right and best way. Giving me the knowledge needed to succeed in this my wonderful journey of life. I love you dad. OooSssHhhEee”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog